Sporty Mommas Style

Sporty Mommas Style
Ready for 2015

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday: Own Your Power Radio

On Monday, I was thrilled to attend a recording session on Own Your Power Radio which airs tonight. I have been working with Life/Business Coach Simone Kelly Brown for a few months and she is amazing. Her energy, focus, creativity and honesty has kept me on my toes. The guests included a few other phenomenal South Florida business owners Ingrid B, Simone from Natural Trendsetters, Brandon Okpalobi of Dibia Athletics and Jon Saxx. We discussed "branding" and what makes our brand stand out from others. I learned a lot from listening to these veterans. The best part of the night was the laughter. We truly had a fun night. It was an honor to be a part of this show.

Tune in tonight at 8 p.m. by either downloading the Live365radio APP and enter OYP Radio or go to www.ownyourpower.biz and click on Radio. Once you listen to the smooth grooves, you will want to come back and listen often. Hope you enjoy the show!




No comments:

Post a Comment