Sporty Mommas Style

Sporty Mommas Style
Ready for 2015

Friday, May 8, 2015

One Blessed Mother

I was riding on a school bus with about 40 screaming first graders yesterday and I had this AHA moment. How blessed am I to be a mom of 3! In the midst of the field trip I said a little prayer of thanks for being in the position I am in. I asked my husband later on that day if he ever imagined ten years ago our life and what it would be like now? (He said no of course) I honestly could not have pictured this. I knew I wanted to be a wife and mom one day but I never quite thought about the journey. It has not always been easy and I do not know what the future holds but I am so grateful and blessed beyond my wildest dreams. I am thankful for my mom who led the way and my grandma for showing her. I am so thankful for my husband that has been the best father and I call him my bff (he thinks it is corny lol). And my three kids that keep me young, laughing and rinsing my grey hair back to black lol. On this Mother's Day I wish you all love, peace and relaxation. I hope you take a little time to enjoy the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment