Sporty Mommas Style

Sporty Mommas Style
Ready for 2015

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

WILW! (What I'm Loving Wednesday)

Ok it is no secret that I love to shop! I just admitted it on Facebook the other day that I am a shopaholic! Last week I cleaned my closet and took 3 bags full of clothes and shoes to Goodwill. Yes I had to make room for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!!!! I am going to try my hardest to only buy the stuff that I really need. One bag, a pair of sneakers, a few tops and bottoms and accessories for the house. Here are a few of my favorite items on sale. Happy Shopping!

Kate Spade Stud $24.90 Reg. price $38.00

Dior Addict Exclusive $33.00

Enzo Angiolini Sandal $64.90 Reg. price $99.95

MAC Travel Brush Set $52.50 ($170 value)

Voluspa Candle Trio $29.95 Reg. price $40.00

No comments:

Post a Comment