Sporty Mommas Style

Sporty Mommas Style
Ready for 2015

Saturday, November 21, 2015

Change

As a mother we all go through changes in life. There is the pre-pregnancy, during, post-pregnancy and then raising the kids. It is challenging at times but I must admit it helps when you surround yourself with positive people that will support and encourage you along the way. The past 10 days I have been going through a transformation. It hasn't been an easy one but in the end I hope that it will help me help other moms like you. Sometimes during the pain and disappointment we question God why me? I have learned oh to many times that his reply is always why not you? It is through these tough times that we find our strength and purpose. I can't wait to share the lessons learned and reveal what is coming next for Sporty Mommas!

No comments:

Post a Comment