Sporty Mommas Style

Sporty Mommas Style
Ready for 2015

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Party Planning

Last year we had this huge pool party for my daughter. (Like 80 people) It was a mess from start to finish and almost turned tragic when my niece grabbed onto the birthday girl when she realized she forgot her water wings and drifted to the deep end. Yeah, it was bad. So this year we decided to do something simple. We are going bowling!!!! No clean up, not inviting everyone and their siblings just my daughter and a few, okay 20 of her friends. With all of the chaos after Spring break, testing, basketball practice, soccer, and play dates, I realized I am behind on this planning stuff. I have 2 days to get decorations, cake, and favors!!!! She loves nail polish and glitter so I turned to Pinterest for some inspiration. Here's what I am loving so far. What's your favorite?



No comments:

Post a Comment