Sporty Mommas Style

Sporty Mommas Style
Ready for 2015

Monday, April 20, 2015

What the What?

Last week I was busy prepping for my daughter's 9th birthday celebration. I am happy to say it was fun and less stressful than last year. However, I did not know that I said it was a drop off party. I had like 10 girls get dropped off. I am new to the drop off thing. I rarely drop my kids off anywhere but grandma's house. After 6:30 my emotions came over me. I had like 30 girls running around and parents saying see you at 8. I was so unprepared for that. Thank you to the server that reminded me that it was happy hour until 7 and Pinot Grigio saved the night. A few sips did the trick and watching all of the tweens having a blast made it all worth it. Omg! My baby is 9!





No comments:

Post a Comment