Sporty Mommas Style

Sporty Mommas Style
Ready for 2015

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Moving On

It is crazy how one minute you are on a roll. You have everything planned out you are full of momentum and bam like a ton of bricks something comes along and stops you in your tracks. That was me last week. I didn't do anything different, I was nice and full of positive energy and this unpredictable situation came upon me and literally stopped me in my tracks. I felt frozen all of last week. Not really sure of my next move and asking why me? Why now? After being down a few days, okay more like six days I took a step back and asked how can I use this to help me. Or better yet help others. I do not know what you are going through as a mom, business woman, wife; whatever your situation is right now all I can say is keep moving on. It sucks when sh*t happens but do you sit and roll around in it or step out of it, wipe the sh*t off and keep it moving? The choice is yours and I made the decision on Friday to move on. I am too blessed to be stressed!


Be YOU, Be Great, Be Fabulous


No comments:

Post a Comment