Sporty Mommas Style

Sporty Mommas Style
Ready for 2015

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Vacay

Who was crazy enough to travel to Orlando the day after school let out? We were! It has been a long week and boy am I paying for it. The last week of school was full of parties and my first Femfessionals event as President. I was on a roll until my legs were so sore after spinning that I could barely walk the next day. I pushed through until we got to Islands of Adventure and I had to practice lamaze breathing to get through the pain. After 3 days at 2 theme parks and Aquatica we made it back safely. Now I need a vacay from the vacation. I hope your summer is going well. Here is a pic from the Soul Cycle Event. I really did enjoy the class, I just used some muscles that I didn't know existed.

No comments:

Post a Comment