Sporty Mommas Style

Sporty Mommas Style
Ready for 2015

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Father's Day Gift Guide

I know that if you are reading this you are probably a last minute shopper like me. Don't get me wrong, I love shopping but I find it hard buying gifts for others. Will they like it? Is it gonna fit? Am I spending to much or to little? The easiest thing is to buy a gift card and call it a day but if your hubby or father is a great dad well you gotta get him a great gift. Here are a few gift ideas for the special father in your life. You can never go wrong with a Massage Envy gift certificate either. Shop my Father's Day picks at neimanmarcus.com!






Beats By Dr. Dre
Urbeats n-Ear Earphones
$100

Mikasa
Cheers 3-Piece Cocktail Set
$45



Gucci Reversible Leather Belt
$345



Salavatore Ferragamo
Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch
$1395


Creed 120ml
$350

No comments:

Post a Comment