Sporty Mommas Style

Sporty Mommas Style
Ready for 2015

Thursday, June 18, 2015

Don't you love swimsuit shopping?

One thing that I find painful is shopping for a swimsuit. It is a reminder of all of the stress my body has been through over the past 10 years. Yes I work out not as often as I should but there is something about the mommy boobs and stretch marks that make shopping for a swimsuit a pain in the butt. I know I am not alone here. Not everyone can afford plastic surgery or even a nice miracle suit (retail over $100). But there is something we can do to look good by the pool. Here are a few tips for the momma that has it going on and may have forgotten.


Tips
1. We are our own worst critic. (nobody really cares they are on vacation too)

2. Spend the extra money on a suit that offers support.

3. Select styles that enhance the goods and cover up the other stuff.

4. Look for SALES. (sometimes those miracle suits get marked down)

5. Rock what you got!






These pieces can be found at swimnsport.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment