Sporty Mommas Style

Sporty Mommas Style
Ready for 2015

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

HydraFacial

Part of being a fabulous sporty momma is taking care of yourself. As moms we put ourselves on the back burner and a lot of things get neglected. I made an effort over the past few months to take better care of my skin. I have always had pretty good skin but I am prone to hormonal breakouts. A routine check up led me to a new dermatologist that is amazing. I scheduled a facial the following week and had great results. The esthetician recommended that I try the HydraFacial next time. So of course 6 weeks later I went in for my treatment. It was not what I expected at all. There was this loud machine that basically did all of the work. After 45 minutes I was done and my skin looked fabulous. If you are looking to brighten your skin check out hydrafacial.com.


*Pictures via pinterest and google

No comments:

Post a Comment